Phone: (312) 781-6214
Fax: (312) 781-6213
333 W Wacker Dr
Chicago, Illinois 60606
Brian is a trial lawyer who began his career at Leopold & Associates after graduating Magna Cum Laude and Order of the Coif from DePaul University College of Law. While in law school, Brian clerked for the office of the Cook County State's Attorney Consumer Fraud Unit assisting with the successful prosecution of numerous fraudulent business practices that preyed on Illinois consumers. He demonstrated his passion for litigation as a member of DePaul's Phi Alpha Delta Mock Trial Team and was the recipient of the CALI Award for Excellence in Advanced Trial Advocacy and Pre-Trial Strategy: Civil Litigation.
Prior to law school, Brian was a Project Manager at a political consulting firm in Washington D.C. and also ran and worked on various national, state and local political campaigns.
Originally from Boston, Brian and his wife live in Chicago where he enjoys cheering for his hometown sports teams (especially the Red Sox), traveling near and far, and spoiling their two cats.
J.D., DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
magna cum laude
Honors: Order of the Coif
B.A., University of Wisconsin- Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, 2007
Major: Political Science
U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2013
Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
Member Since: 2013
Chicago Bar Association
Member Since: 2010
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Teaching Assistant: DePaul Legal Writing Program, DePaul University College of Law, 2011 - 2012
- CALI Award for Excellence: Civil Litigation Strategy, 2013
- CALI Award for Excellence: Advanced Trial Advocacy, 2012
- Cook County States Attorney: Consumer Fraud Unit, Law Clerk, 2011 - 2013
- DDC Advocacy, Project Manager, 2008 - 2010